ITL-2048 is a high performance CMOS linear image sensor with 2048 pixels suitable for fast scanning applications requiring line rates up to 10 kHz. The ITL-2048 has a 14 µm pixel pitch and is available in three pixel heights - 14, 56 and 196 µm. The ITL-2048 requires a single 5V power supply.
- 2048 active pixels centered in the package
- 14µm pixel pitch
- Models with pixel heights of 14, 56 or 196 µm
- Single 5 volt supply - no higher voltages needed
- Global shuttering
- On-chip correlated double sampling
- Supports clock rates up to 20 MHz
- Available with removable window for UV applications
- Ceramic package and gold-plated pins
- High red and near-infrared response with low ripple
All ITL-2048-SW models have a sealed glass window for use in applications where the transmission of float glass without an anti-reflectance coating is suitable. A version with a removable temporary window is also available here.
A full technical Product Brief is available for download here.
These devices are shipped in antistatic tubes.
Smaller and Larger Quantities
Pricing for 9 or fewer units is higher for devices supplied in in individual antistatic boxes. This packaging option is listed here. Additional discounts are available for quantities of 100 or more units. For this information, send an e-mail with your requirement to email@example.com.